- Download and install the plugin.
- Go to WP Smart TV in the WP dashboard
- Click “Licenses”.
- Enter your license key.
- Click “Save”.
- When the page refreshes, click “Activate”
- Go to the WP Smart TV control panel.
- Click the Fire TV Creator tab.
- Choose which content types to output to the feed.
- Choose how many videos you want to output to the feed.
- Click Save Changes.
- Take your Fire TV Creator feed and try it with Amazon Creator.
Error: Was unable to display MRSS text!
Your host may be causing a conflict with Amazon’s system. You can use Feedburner to fix this issue.
Add your FTV Creator feed (EX: https://mywebsite.com/feed/ftvc/) to Feedburner, and then send Feedburner’s feed to Amazon Creator.